Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Introduction

Hi Everyone!

This is a blog for all my travelling. It will probably include air, hotels, cruises, bus tours, etc. I will try to post every week or twice a week depending. I have notes from previous trips and I will finally write about it. There are a few things that I will definitely touch up on in the future:
1. Chinese Bus Tours on the East Coast
2. Las Vegas Tours
3. Different Cruise lines and their experiences
4. Cheap tickets for air, hotel, etc advice
5. United States Road Trip Planning and actual trip
6. Europe Trip Planning and actual trip
7. Asia Trip Planning and Trip (China, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Korea, Japan, Singapore, etc)

These will be the main things I will do for now because I do not have money for this. I am still trying to find people to fund me for 3 cruises and 3 air trips.

Thank You for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment